After constructing the frame work of a new house the next task is to plan the interior of the house. At times we are left with minimum amount of money for our home interior after meeting the expenses in buying the plot, building the house etc. The main elements of home interior decoration are the walls and floors along with a pleasant interior.
Most of us look for value for money. Now choosing a theme for the house is in fashion which might cost some extra money. It needs a lot of planning as the wall and the floor decor has be blend well with the other elements of the room mainly the furniture. There are various ways to cut cost in such elements which can be done with proper planning and research in finding the right material at an affordable price.
Steps to consider for Home Decoration within Budget
2. Make a list of basic requirements for this purpose
3. Decorate one room at a time based on the priority of usage
4. Conceptualize the look of the room based on the selected color ,style and atmosphere
5. Choose an experienced carpenter or seek assistance from professionals for proper guidance
6. Start with the walls then floors followed by other interior decorations
7. Create a proper visual balance by maintaining a synergy in every item
8. Allocate proper place for movement and furnishing
9. Measure the room before buying any item
Now let's plan how to save money while decorating house walls and floors
The best way to decorate the house wall is to paint it with bright, vibrant solid colors. There are also different types of decorative wallpaper available nowadays. Apart from these there as different types of titles like vitrified , mosaic , cuddapah , granite , terracotta tiles which comes in different shapes and sizes at a lower price. These tiles can also be combined to make innovative designs to give a unique artistic look to the room. Concrete floor can be an effective way to cut cost in flooring.
Different types of fabrics contrasting with the wall colors can be drapes to make the walls appear more attractive. Several types of wall hangings can also be used. Using designer mirrors, decorative rags can add a new dimension to the room. Lighting is also another important aspect. By modifying the lighting of the room with designer lamp shades, Chinese lanterns , flood lights etc at the right place can make the room appear gorgeous at a lower cost.
Spend time in searching for the right decorative item in the locality it can help to stay within budget.